Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Since It's Here, Why Not?...Paranormal Activity 2

Well this time last week I was lucky enough to catch the Free NYC Screening of Paranormal Activity 2. I had to stand in line for 8 HOURS, and watch as other people won prizes. I did eventually wind up winning both of their iPads, but they felt it wasn't fair to the rest of the audiance. I digress. If you saw the first Paranormal Activity and had a hard time sleeping, this one will sure induce insomnia. Quoted from DeadCentral "...Steady your nerves, your sleepless nights are about to return...". Paranormal Activity 2 came out last Friday, with somewhat of mixed reviews, but overall it was deemed "more horrific than the first". This one totally kicks PA in the ass. Hands Down. I also think that it set the bar for future Horror movies to come (cuz lets face it, slashers like Freddy and Jason aren't scary anymore). Now, I dont wanna ruin the movie for anyone planning to save it for this Halloween Weekend, but I will say this: If it can go wrong, it will......especially with a dog, a baby and a very infamous aunt around.

If you saw Paranormal Activity 2 this past week, let me know what you guys thought of it!....Go all out if you wish...

They are always updating the website, so click here for the
Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment